In The Words of the Author

I was looking for a professional review of my book by a Christian who would give me an honest, objective opinion. When I read about CBM Book Reviews, I knew that was what I had been looking for. I contacted Smitty at CBM, and he was very prompt in answering my emails and completing the work within the time he promised. That is very important to me. I was very pleased with the review. It was thorough and highlighted the parts of the book that would be of greatest interest to a reader looking for a book on prayer and fasting. I was also impressed by the 100 sites where Smitty posted the review. I highly recommend CBM reviews and promotion.

Robert P. Holland, Author of The Chosen Prayer & Fast

For further information about CBM's Book Review Service, please contact CBM Christian Book Marketing .