Fear and Anxiety

Psalm 91:2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in Him I will trust.” Many Christians, in a time of need or crisis, tend to become afraid, or panic. God expects you to depend upon the promises He has given you in the Bible. Start quoting them, and the spirit of fear will be driven out by God’s power. 

The spirit of fear will make you want to say that you are afraid, whereas the Psalmist says: “I will say of the Lord, ‘He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in Him I will trust.’ ” You do not have to be afraid when you can have confidence in whom you depend. 

You are depending on the Lord, Who is completely capable of helping you in any time of need. You can trust in Him, because He will never let you down.  Psalm 91:3 tells you that He will deliver you from the trap of the hunter, as well as perilous pestilences. Expect the Lord to give you the divine protection He promised.